3- In Response to The Taliban’s Statement, Sani Legit, Spokesman of US Forces in Afghanistan, said that US Forces Are Complied With The US-Taliban Peace Agreement.
Roidad Ha News Agency Hamal 17, 1399 / April 5, 2020
The Taliban recently said in a statement that Washington and Kabul had wasted the Qatar peace agreement.
Sani Legit, spokesman of US forces in Afghanistan, wrote on his Twitter page and reacted against the Taliban’s announcement they announced that Us armies had implemented the military conditions of Hut 10, 1398 / February 29, 2020 peace agreement between the United States and the Taliban.
“Foreign forces are maintaining and continuing the military conditions of the US-Taliban agreement,” Legit said on Twitter. Any claim is nonsense, and we will defend our Afghan partners in the event of any attack under the terms of the agreement”. Meanwhile strong support for Afghanistan military statement remarks comes when the Taliban claimed that the Qatar peace agreement had been wasted by the United States and the Afghan government. The Taliban have listed violations of the peace agreement in their declarations as: failure to release 5,000 prisoners, attacks on Taliban bases in civilian areas, bombing of civilian areas and other cases are violations committed by the Afghan government and US forces. The group said in a statement that according to the agreement signed before the start of inter-Afghan talks, the Taliban could attack all Afghan government military bases anywhere, but did not do it so, and only they had attacked on some national security forces headquarters in rural areas. The group has carried out deadly attacks on key areas of the country and some districts while it will increase the level of war. However, spokesman of US military called on the Taliban to reduce violence. Sunni Legit said, “the reduction of violence was a demand of the Afghan people while Corona virus is spreading”.